Whether you are working on vital legislation or growing your business in the nation’s capital, we give you all of the benefits and prime location on Capitol Hill for your business to be successful. Make an appointment to get more information on renting with us.
All the tool You Need to Succeed:
- Prestigious mailing address.
- Access to the largest private conference room on Capitol Hill, accommodate up to 18 people;
- 24-hour access to your office;
- A fully equipped kitchen, Xerox® Production Center, and complimentary spring water, coffee, and tea;
- Our receptionist is ready to serve you during regular business hours;
- Wi-Fi access;
- Cable TV.
Best Restaurants in the area
Working on Capitol Hill will make everyone hungry. Here are some of our favorites in the area.
Salt & Straw - Ice Cream | $
Bakery Nouveau - Cafe,Bakery | $
Li'l Woody's - Burgers | $
Katsu Burger - Japanese,Burgers | $
Rancho Bravo Tacos - Mexican | $
Volunteer Park Cafe - American | $$
Witness - American,Southern | $$
Manao - Thai | $$
Annapurna Cafe - Indian | $$
Momiji - Japanese,Sushi | $$
The Inn at Little Washington - American | $$$
Bar Ferdinand - American | $$$
D' La Santa - Mexican | $$$
Single Shot - American $$$
Spinasse - Italian | $$$
Cook Weaver - Fusion | $$$
Entertainment and Adventure
The Washington DC/Maryland/Northern Virginia area is filled with culture, events, music, and food. Find something going on year round on the washington.org event calendar, affordable eats or the hippest place in DC right now.
The world class Smithsonian Institution Museums will keep you captivated for hours. Fine arts from the East and the West, science and technology that brought us to the moon and beyond, it is all there.
You can find the Official Washington.org 2019 travel guide here.
Additional Services Available*
- Administrative Assistance
- Audio/Visual Equipment Rental
- Photocopy Services
- Furnish your office with computers and extra furniture
*additional charges may apply